When August 21, 2021 at 2:00pm 3 hrs
Where Moses Hudgin Log House
Contact Cheryl Anderson [email protected]
2nd annual Monarch Day in Prince Edward County
Saturday August 21, 2021
Moses Hudgin Log House, 191 Ostrander Point Rd
2 PM to 5 PM
Monarch Ambassadors will explain what it takes for a caterpillar to turn into a beautiful butterfly and how that Monarch can then travel 4000 kms to Mexico.
- Watch as Monarch Tagger Don Davis demonstrates how he tags the Monarchs to help migration research
- Learn what you can do to help protect this iconic species.
- Take part in collecting scientific data by counting the Monarch caterpillars in the Milkweed Meadow.
- Have fun with Monarch crafts.
- Take home a free Monarch craft kit.
- Buy a SSJI Monarch T shirt.
- Take an optional stroll to the Lake Shore.
Do you like this page?