Enter our 2020 Colouring Contest by December 31!
Tip: To open the Official Entry Form and Guidelines in a full-screen format, simply click on the square / arrow "pop-out" icon in the top right corner. You can download and print off these documents while in full-screen.
Join us in bringing Hudgin House to life! In 2021, the much-anticipated restoration of Hudgin House will begin.
To celebrate, we are inviting all Prince Edward County residents to take part in our first-ever Colouring Contest!!!
A beautiful line drawing was donated to us by Marjorie Seguin and we'd like to see it in colour!
From Nov 1 to Dec 31, 2020, the Hudgin House Colouring Contest is open to all County residents (except South Shore Joint Initiative board, committee members & staff).
When entering, please indicate if you are under 12-years-of-age OR 12 to 99+ years-of-age.
It's super easy to enter! Here's what you need to know:
- Print the Hudgin House entry and colour your entry.
- Take a high-res photo or scan your completed House as a JPEG or PDF.
- Email it to Megan Miller, Network Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Thurs, Dec 31, 2020. And TELL US your name, your email, your age (under 12 OR 12 to 99+), the title of your work and Why you love the South Shore!
- Follow @southshorejointinitiative on Instagram, LIKE and COMMENT on ALL favourite entries throughout December 2020 and ask your family and friends to do the same!
By submitting a photo of your art, you are agreeing for it to be shared in SSJI communications.
And as a thank you to all entrants, we'll subscribe you to the South Shore Joint Initiative enews, The South Shoreliner.
Get colouring this November!
Feed County birds this winter! Get high quality prints of your art! Check out our super fun prizes!!!
We've got some awesome prizes for four winners lined up!
- Two People's Choice winners will have the most likes and comments on Instagram as of midnight, Dec 31, 2020.
- Two Artist’s Choice winners will be chosen by artists Marjorie Seguin, John F. Foster and Janice Gibbins.
Two winners for each age category will be announced Jan 5, 2021 on Instagram.
Each winner will receive 3 prizes. Artist's & People's Choice winners will each receive:
- 1 Squirrel Buster® Mini Wild Bird Feeder (MSRP $41)
- 10 full-colour highest quality greeting note cards showing YOUR award-winning artwork (MSRP $30)
- An 8 x 10” high quality glossy of YOUR award-winning artwork mounted onto a 11 x 14” double matte that you can easily frame (MSRP $20)
Do you like this page?