Media Alert 

from South Shore Joint Initiative

Art Extravaganza Launches June 10 at Milford Town Hall*

3076 County Rd 10, Milford, ON K0K 2P0

2 to 4 pm

Everyone Welcome!


Full media release to follow.

The South Shore Joint Initiative (SSJI) Art Extravaganza provides an opportunity for artists to support SSJI and to display and sell a piece of their work.

Approximately 30 local artists have provided pieces of their work representing the shoreline, nature or biodiversity of Prince Edward County. Pieces are in a range of mediums and are available from $300 to $500. 

SSJI plans to return 30% of the sold price to the artist and issue a tax receipt for the remaining 70% of the sale price. Art will be offered for sale in local businesses, at the Wellington Farmers’ Market at the Eddie starting on June 24 and online on the SSJI website.

For information:

Cheryl Anderson

[email protected]



*New Venue


South Shore Joint Initiative is a local charity dedicated to the preservation and protection of Prince Edward County’s South Shore. 

pdf version of this document