Every Saturday starting June 24
and SSJI Merchandise
at the Eddie
SSJI Art Extravaganza is a pop-up art gallery. County artists have provided pieces for us to sell. We have an eclectic mix of beautiful pieces in a variety of media at reasonable prices.
- 70% of the sale price of the pieces will be donated to SSJI by the artists.
- Visit us to view this wonderful collection and pick up a new piece to enhance your décor.
- To see all of the wonderful pieces on offer go to https://www.ssji.ca/art_extravaganza_blog
We are also offering our 2023 merchandise collection:
- "Tree" towels imprinted with Agneta Sand's drawing of the iconic Point Petre Red Oak.
- T shirts printed with Gerry Jenkison's Monarch Life Cycle drawing
- SSJI bucket hats
- Unique Judy Plomer greeting cards
- Laura Hudgin-Edge's Six Generations of Hudgin Family Books
This is also your opportunity to purchase a raffle ticket to win a fabulous hand made Dick Bird Canoe!
Do you like this page?